Mccoy’s innovative approach in providing its Project assessment services allows us to serve our customers’ resources. We provide a thorough and cost-effective analysis of project funding, assist in prioritizing projects, and develop successful capital plans with modified software that meets our customers’ requirements.
Whether our customers need to secure additional funding for one Project or a hundred, the Mccoy Project Assessment Group ensures that their money is spent efficiently. Project assessment is the foundation on which we build successful structures. we determine the discrete facets of a customer’s project by performing the tasks required to justify capital expenditures:
- Compare conditions and estimate the costs for new and existing projects.
- Forecast project conditions and funding scenarios.
- Maintain data in a system that allows users to develop future budgets. For example, we have the tools, technology, and expertise to provide the following data:
- Short-term and long-term events for strategic planning.
- Forecasting for future investments.
- Parity highlights and equity issues.
- Define requirements to solve problems, launch baseline for the master plan, and deliver the credible and defensible data.
Mccoy has developed a proven system for defining the customer’s requirements clearly so we can work the project effectively:
- Establish current Project costs
- Forecast future Project costs
- Maintain project data
- Plan energy-efficient systems.
Based on our assessment process, we identify project building attributes, customer needs, and sustainable Project resources.
Help & Support ?
"we differentiate ourselves through our broad range of product forms and ability to develop and produce complex, value-added generic products"