Team Leader Java Developer Apply now
Highly experienced in guiding and managing team of Java/JSP web application developers.
Apache Struts 2 framework
MS SQL Server 2012 / 2014
Roles & Responsibilities
Design, Coding, Unit Testing and Documentation for a module(s)
- Maintenance of existing features/modules
- Acting as a technical lead for other developers in the team
- Working with Business Analysts and internal/external customers to ensure that requirements are understood
- Estimating effort for new features and coming up with release plans
- Holding or participating in solution approach, test plan and code reviews
- Escalation of critical issues in a timely fashion
- Mentoring junior team members in best practices and standards
- Driving engineering improvements and excellence in the team
- Demonstrated expertise in building, shipping and supporting innovative, scalable enterprise-class 3-tier web applications.
- Deep understanding of Java, J2EE, SOA/Web services, EAI patterns, long running business processes, UML and OOAD.
- Experienced in using Websphere, WebLogic, JBOSS or TomCat application servers.<